Before You Call the Mover, Call Us – A Senior Move Manager is the Secret to Reducing the Stress of Your Move.
"She makes moving look the way an Olympic hurdler makes running look." (Larry)
Prior to Moving
- Move management and project coordination: We will work with you to manage any or all aspects of the move based on your needs, desires and budget.
- Move plan: A detailed move plan will ensure your move goes smoothly with everyone on the same page.
- Floor and space planning: Our staff can solve the challenges of planning a space that works for you. We help you choose the items that will fit best in your new home.
- De-clutter and Right-Size: Don't pay to pack and move items that won’t fit or no longer serve a useful purpose. We will guide you through a process that allows you to let go of those things that are no longer needed. These items are sold, disposed of, donated or recycled.
- Packing: We provide boxes and packing materials and our trained staff pack everything with care.
- Referral services: You save time and money because we only refer trusted vendors and associates.
- Shipping: We arrange for items to be shipped to family and friends or to wherever they need to go.
- Coordinating the move: We are not movers but will recommend a trusted, licensed mover with whom we have experience.
- Working with movers: We work closely with the movers to ensure everything is done carefully and on schedule. We coordinate the placement of furniture and boxes so that set up can be done to your specifications.
- Unpacking and set up: We will carefully unpack boxes and organize your new home to your satisfaction.
After the Move
- Removal of boxes and packing materials: All that cardboard, crates and packing paper; gone! We re-use or recycle so it is out of your way and out of the landfill.
- Clean-out and estate dispersal: We consult with estate sale companies, auction houses, buyout companies and charities. Our goal is to minimize the cost of clean out and honor the wishes of the individual or estate. Our years of experience and extensive list of qualified companies will help ensure the best results for you.
- Broom and deep cleaning options: We can make arrangements for any level of cleaning of the house, garage, sheds and outdoor areas around the house.
- Home sale preparation: Preparing your home for the market so that it will show beautifully and bring the best price is our goal. We team up with qualified, local professionals who can assist with any work that needs to be done to get the house ready. We coordinate with the real estate agent to ensure all work meets their specifications. We offer a one-stop resource that takes the worry and work out of home sale preparation.
Our goal is to make your relocation and home sale preparation as smooth and as simple as possible
Call 509.443.7211 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs. Each project is unique. We provide a written proposal along with a cost estimate for the work requested.
Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest LLC is licensed, bonded and insured