Helping Your Aging Parents Relocate
Many people today are facing tough decisions about relocating aging parents. Relocation is stressful at any time but especially when mom and dad are reluctant to address the issue. There are common mistakes children of aging parents make and we can help you avoid them. We’ll tackle the why, where, what, how and when of moving aging parents to make it easier for everyone!
- How to Know When It Is Time to Move
- Dealing with Resistance
- Senior Living Options in Spokane
- Key Questions to Ask When Researching Assisted Living and Long-term care communities
- Aging-in-place, Granny Flats, Boomerang Seniors
- Sidestepping the Pitfalls of Moving
- The Upside to Downsizing – Getting Rid of Unwanted Items
Contact us today. Consultations are always free.
Call 509.443.7211to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs. Each project is unique. We provide a written proposal along with a cost estimate for the work requested.
Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest LLC is licensed and insured