What We Do
Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest is an organization of professionals who specialize in assisting older adults and their families with downsizing, aging in place or relocating to a new residence. Our goal is to make the transition as smooth and as simple as possible whether it is advising the client on how to do it themselves or handling the entire project for them.
We serve Eastern Washington and North Idaho. We work with you and your family to help you find a new home, decide what to take, and arrange for the move to include packing, unpacking and set up. We can advise on the best method of preparing and marketing you current home if you are planning to sell. We also specialize in complete estate dispersal if that becomes necessary. Our services are performed with pride and honesty to support your needs and goals.
Smooth Transitions exists to enrich the lives of the people we serve
The following core values help guide our decisions and determine how we operate our company:
1. We are a family owned and operated business, our name is our word.
2. Our motto is to “Let Our Family… Help Yours”.
3. We are here to enrich the lives of the people we serve.
4. We give ourselves and our client’s permission to have fun while tackling the challenges of one of life’s more difficult transitions.
5. We subscribe to a written Code of Ethics.
6. All members of our team are employees, not contractors.
7. We support the communities in the Inland Northwest.
Quality You Can Count On! We are an active member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers “NASMM,” recipient of the coveted "A+" certification and of the Circle of Service award. Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest LLC is incorporated and licensed in the State of Washington and licensed in the State of Idaho.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION – 509.443.7211
Email us: DWilfong@smoothtransitions.com