Downsizing and Organizing:
You have heard it called many things: Downsizing, rightsizing, decluttering, minimizing, organizing! All these terms point toward one task; getting a handle on those years of accumulations so you can be liberated from the bondage of “too much stuff”.
The good news is that you do not have to be moving to start this process. IF you begin organizing your estate and simplifying your life now you can make your current home more livable.
Whether you are downsizing for a move or just need more space in your current home, Smooth Transitions can help you by customizing a plan for you from the following services:
- Sort and group items for storage in containers
- Organize documents and arrange for destruction of outdated personal records
- Depersonalize and remove items from the house prior to putting the house on the market
- Pack and ship items to family members
- Identify items for sale or donations
- Document items donated for tax records
- Remove and dispose of unwanted items that cannot be sold or donated
- Reorganize household items and furnishing to accommodate special physical needs
Whether you are moving to a new home or planning on making your current home more livable, we can help. Our redesign services are a cost-effective way to help you pull together the home you have always wanted. We work with your existing furniture, lighting and accessories to recreate your living spaces to fit your needs and current lifestyle.
Our services include:
- Assist with floor and space planning to make your home more livable
- If you are moving, we help you decide what will fit into your new space
- Stage your current home before it goes on the market
- Helping you make furniture and decorating purchases that fit into your current lifestyle
Call 509.443.7211 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs.
Each project is unique. We provide a written proposal along with a cost estimate for the work requested.
Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest LLC is licensed and insured